The Type of Information We Collect
- Personal Information such as name, address, email, phone number, and any other information you provide to us during the process of completing an activity or transaction such as placing an order, requesting a quote, registering for an account on any of our websites, or purchasing an item online.
How We Collect Information
- Personal Information may be collected through normal business processes such as email, phone order, web order, fax, etc., when you request a quote, place an order, request information, register for an account, etc. This information includes, but is not limited to; your name, address, phone number, email, and any other information you may provide to us.
- We collect analytic information when you use our websites, including using cookies. These technologies may provide us with personal information, information about devices and networks you utilize to access our websites, and other information regarding your interactions with our websites.
- As is true with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our websites. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. Occasionally, we connect personal information to information gathered in our log files as necessary to improve our websites. In such a case, we would treat the combined information in accordance with this Policy.
How Personal Information May Be Used
- Except to the extent that a user requests to be contacted by a third-party affiliation of Oakworks, any Personal Information obtained by Oakworks will not be shared, sold, or distributed, and will only be used only by Oakworks, or Oakworks' Subsidiaries.
- We will not release your information to any third party.
- We may use your Personal Information for business purposes, including:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our products
- Enable you to access and use our websites
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners (you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at or following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications)
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our websites and for marketing or advertising purposes
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our websites and other illegal activities
- Personalize our websites, including by providing features or advertisements that match your interests and preferences
- For other purposes for which we obtain your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time
Third Party Services
- We do not share Personal Information with any third-party service providers including those that we use to provide hosting for and maintenance of our websites, application development, backup, storage, analytics and other services.
Links to Other Websites
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted considering the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide products to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us)
- If information is required to maintain support of our products in accordance with the stated warranty
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws and Federal Regulations require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as regarding applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Security of Personal Information
- The security of Personal Information is a high priority to us. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization, and data is stored in a secured system that is password protected to ensure no unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How to access, correct, delete or exercise other rights regarding your Personal Information
- You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your personal information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
Accessing, correcting, updating and removing your information:
- Where applicable law allows for such a request, if you would like to request to access, correct, object to the use, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at . We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
- For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Opt-out of communications:
- We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our marketing emails or you may send a request to . You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by using this unsubscribe link within each email.
Children's Personal Information
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our websites or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our websites, please contact us at , and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
923 East Wellspring Road
New Freedom, PA 17349